V&G Industrial SATA III SSD JEDEC MO297 Half-Slim is designed with outstanding performance and a high level of reliability for a wide range of applications: small board computer, oil and gas monitoring, industrial automation, industrial manufacturing, medical, automotive, telecommunication and other high reliability and high speed production. This Half Slim SSD supports computer or computing peripherals that only need small space and low power consumption. It can replace the standard 2.5” connection that only requires limited space and smaller capacity. It operates in a high speed performance by eliminating redundant application but instead, supporting standard SSD functions like garbage collection, wear-leveling, trim functions.
This SSD is compliant with Serial ATA Revision, compatible with 3.0Gbps and 1.5Gbps interface rate and support Native Command Queuing (NCQ) up to 32 commands. As a standard SATA drive, it can support mainstream OS, such as Windows/Linux/Unix/Solaris/Mac.
- Real-time full drive encryption with AES
- TCG Opal Protocol
- Hardware SHA 256 and TRNG
Best in Class Low Power
- Average power consumption: 60MW
Data Protection & Reliability
- Supports ATA8 security feature set
- Supports data security erase and quick erase
- Hardware BCH ECC capable of correcting errors up to 66bit/1KB
- Internal data shaping technique increases data endurance
- Global wear leveling algorithm evens program/erase count and maximizes SSD lifespan
- Software/Hardware write protection option
- Early weak block retirement option
- Supports firmware in system programming (ISP) function