V&G Industrial SATA III SSD JEDEC MO300 miniSATA is a miniPCIe form factor, designed with outstanding performance and a high level of reliability for a wide range of applications: small board computer, oil and gas monitoring, industrial automation, industrial manufacturing, medical, automotive, telecommunication and other high reliability and high-speed production. This mSATA3 SSD supports computer or computing peripherals that only need small space and low power consumption. It operates in a high speed performance by eliminating redundant application but instead, supporting standard SSD functions like garbage collection, wear-leveling, trim functions.
This SSD is compliant with Serial ATA Revision, compatible with 3.0Gbps and 1.5Gbps interface rate and support Native Command Queuing (NCQ) up to 32 commands. As a standard SATA drive, it can support mainstream OS, such as Windows/Linux/Unix/Solaris/ Mac.
- Real-time full drive encryption with AES
- TCG Opal Protocol
- Hardware SHA 256 and TRNG
Best in Class Low Power
- Average power consumption: 60MW
Data Protection & Reliability
- Supports ATA8 security feature set
- Supports data security erase and quick erase
- Hardware BCH ECC capable of correcting errors up to 66bit/1KB
- Internal data shaping technique increases data endurance
- Global wear leveling algorithm evens program/erase count and maximizes SSD lifespan
- Software/Hardware write protection option
- Early weak block retirement option
- Supports firmware in system programming (ISP) function